Lost Nation Sports Park EAST – Willoughby
Baseball + Fastpitch Softball Open House – Saturday October 14th, 1-5pm
- THURSDAY NIGHTS ON TURF & IN BATTING CAGES
- SESSION 1: NOVEMBER 2ND THRU DECEMBER 21ST
- SESSION 2: JANUARY 4TH THRU FEBRUARY 22ND
- 7-8PM 10-12YRS OLD
- 8-9PM 13+YRS OLD
- WEEKLY CLINIC WITH SKILLS INCLUDING
- THROWING, PITCHING, HITTING, FIELDING, STRENGTH TRAINING
- COST: $110 ($99 IF SIGNING UP AT OPEN HOUSE)
9U Skills Clinic
- SUNDAYS 12-1PM
- SESSION 1: NOVEMBER 5TH THRU DECEMBER 10TH
- SESSION 2: JANUARY 7TH THU FEBRUARY 25TH
SESSION 1 $85 ($75 IF SIGNING UP AT OPEN HOUSE)
SESSION 2 $110 ($99 IF SIGNING UP AT OPEN HOUSE)
Christmas Camp (throwing, pitching, hitting, fielding)
- DECEMBER 28TH + 29TH
- 10-12YRS OLD 12:00-2:00PM
- 13+ YRS OLD 2:00PM-4:00PM
- COST: $75
Baseball Program Director: Russ Herbert
Born: April 21, 1972
Weight: 205 lbs.
GRADUATED FROM MENTOR HIGH SCHOOL IN 1990
PLAYED 1 YEAR AT CLEVELAND STATE UNIVERSITY. PLAYED 3 YEARS, AND GRADUATED, FROM OHIO UNIVERSITY
DRAFTED IN THE 11TH ROUND BY THE CHICAGO WHITE SOX IN 1994
PITCHER OF THE YEAR AWARDED IN 1995 (SOUTH ATLANTIC LEAGUE), 1996 (CAROLINA LEAGUE), AND 1997 (SOUTHERN LEAGUE), 2002 (CENTRAL BASEBALL LEAGUE).
MADE CAROLINA/CALIFORNIA ALL-STAR TEAM IN 1996. MADE ALL-AMERICAN ASSOCIATION ALL-STAR TEAM IN 2002 AND 2003.
Fastpitch Softball Clinic:
Winter 2017 Indoor Baseball League:
- January 5th thru March 16th
- Divisions: 14U, 12U, 10U (All Full Field divisions)
- Fee: $950/team (Includes 7 game regular season with possible playoffs)
-Registration Deadline : December 28th (LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE)
TO REGISTER FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE PROGRAMS PLEASE CONTACT:
ED STRAUSS at ESTRAUSS@LNSPORTSPARK.COM | 440-602-4000 X. 225
We’ve state-of-the-art batting cages are available for personal or party use.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday : 3:30PM – 9:00PM
- Saturday & Sunday : 9:00AM – 9:00PM
Batting cages may be closed during private parties, please call for availability.
August 22, 2017
New Improvements at Lost Nation Sports Park East!
LNSP is pleased to announce that a brand new basketball/volleyball floor has now been installed. · The flooring has the look of a wood floor, but is a special sport-specific tile manufactured by Snap Sports Athletic Surfaces of Salt Lake City, Utah. · These playing surfaces are both attractive and durable, which is a prerequisite […]